Below are a few questions we are often asked.

Please contact us if you have any other queries.

FAQ page

How do I know my Speech and Language Therapist is registered to practise?

All SLTs must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. You can check their registration through the HCPC website

Is seeing an Independent SLT better than the NHS?

All SLTs must adhere to the same professional standards and guidelines, with clinical skills being strictly monitored. An independent SLT may see your child sooner and at more convenient times and locations.

How do I know if my child needs to see a Speech and Language Therapist?

Please call me to find out. Often an agreement can be made for a brief ‘screening’ session for a smaller fee to gain better insight into whether further assessment and treatment is required.

As a nursery/ school can we employ your services?

Yes, for individual children, a group of children, staff training or just advice and support.

I am an adult who needs a Speech and Language Therapist

Even though I predominantly work with children, please contact me to see if I can help.

Helping your child find their voice

Speech Therapy Maldon specialises in supporting children with a key aspect of their development – their communication.

I work with children, parents and schools with a variety of situations. From delayed talking to stammering, assessments and reports, therapy and staff training, 

If you want to discuss your child’s speech and language development, and discover how we can work together, please contact me.



  • “Beth is fun and enthusiastic. My son loved her!” – Debbie, parent

  • “The work Beth did with our daughter really made a difference with her speech” Michelle, parent

  • “Thank you so much for all your help and support with T. He has come on leaps and bounds in the past few months and I believe that your speech sessions have played a big part in the improvements we have seen” Mrs B, Parent.

  • “We love Beth coming in to school. She is so thorough with her assessments and supports teachers, LSAs and the inclusion Manager to improve how we support our children in school. Beth’s manner shows that she is friendly to the students and approachable to staff, making her an amazing, valuable resource for our school.” SENCO, Junior School


Contact Details

Unit 15, Bentalls Shopping Centre
Maldon, Essex, CM9 4GD

Contact Form

© Copyright Speech Therapy Maldon. All Rights Reserved.