What can we do?
We offer a Speech and Language Therapy service to Schools for:
- Reception class screening
- 1:1 Assessments
- Individualised reports and programs with curriculum friendly targets
- Therapy sessions (individual or groups)
- Training and demonstrations to staff
- Reports for EHCP
- Attendance at meetings
- Support in classrooms to develop effective communication environments
- Staff observations and CPD opportunities to improve
- Working with parents to help them to support their child’s communication skills
What are the benefits for your school?
- An efficient, reliable and accessible service
- Prompt administration of assessments and reports
- Individualised targets and therapy to develop children’s communication skills and literacy
- A flexible service to work in line with curriculum and calendar demands
- Up-to-date knowledge of curriculum and education changes and challenges
- Opportunities for teaching staff to develop key skills in supporting speech, language and communication needs in the classroom
- Regular statistical reporting to meet Ofsted requirements
How much does it cost?
We offer whole day and half-day provision for regular service needs. We also offer reception class screening and training opportunities. Please contact us to discuss the needs of your school.
Registered and regulated
All of our Speech and Language Therapists and Assistants hold enhanced DBS certificates. All Speech and Language Therapists are registered with the following organisations who set out and regulate standards of proficiency:
– Health and Care Professions Council
– The Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
Helping your child find their voice
Speech Therapy Maldon specialises in supporting children with a key aspect of their development – their communication.
We work with children, parents and schools with a variety of situations. From Autism to stammering, assessments and reports, therapy and staff training,
If you want to discuss your child’s speech and language development, and discover how we can work together, please contact us.
“Beth is fun and enthusiastic. My son loved her!” – Debbie, parent
“The work Beth did with our daughter really made a difference with her speech” Michelle, parent
“Thank you so much for all your help and support with T. He has come on leaps and bounds in the past few months and I believe that your speech sessions have played a big part in the improvements we have seen” Mrs B, Parent.
“We love Beth coming in to school. She is so thorough with her assessments and supports teachers, LSAs and the inclusion Manager to improve how we support our children in school. Beth’s manner shows that she is friendly to the students and approachable to staff, making her an amazing, valuable resource for our school.” SENCO, Junior School